Rural Transit Enterprises Coordinated, Inc. (RTEC) is currently accepting applications to join our team. If we are not hiring in your area at the current time; you can still apply, we keep applications on file for a year. RTEC strives to attract and retain top-quality staff to ensure quality service to our clients. If you're looking for job satisfaction, excellent benefits, and to work for a respected company in the community, then RTEC is where you want to be.
RTEC’s Benefits for full time employees include:
- Health, Life & Dental Insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401-K Retirement Plan after 30 days of employment
- Sick/Personal Leave, earned at 2 hours per pay period (6 days per year after the first year).
- 1 week paid Vacation after 1 year employment
- 2 weeks paid Vacation after 2 years of service.
- 3 weeks paid Vacation after 10 years of service.
- 4 weeks paid Vacation after 15 years of service.
- 6 Holidays.