How to Ride
Planning your first Trip with RTEC:
To Plan your first trip, call RTEC at 1-800-321-7832 to speak with a Reservationist (CSR) to get started. You will need the following information to start a profile and to schedule your first trip:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Physical Address
- Directions to your physical address
- Medicaid Number and/or Social Security Number.
To Schedule your first Trip:
- Identify your pick-up and drop-off locations and times.
- Identify your return pick-up and drop-off locations and times.
- If you have an appointment with a doctor, we understand you will not truly know how long you will be in the doctor’s office, but we ask you to provide a good estimated time for your return.
- Please take our phone number with you to your appointment and call our office when you are ready.
Medicaid Eligibility Recipient:
- RTEC’s Medicaid Region 12 Service Area includes: Bell, Clinton, Cumberland, Knox, Laurel, McCreary, Monroe, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Russell, Wayne, and Whitley. The passenger must reside in our service area in order to be eligible.
- To be eligible for Medicaid Paid trips with RTEC, a CSR will check your Medicaid on KY Health net. If eligible, the reservationist will schedule your medical appointment in our Dispatch software and send up your information for approval or denial with Medicaid Services.